Friday, April 23, 2010

And the winners are..... CONGRATULATIONS!!!



Finally the day has arrived.... sorry to have kept you guys waiting for the winners list.

Well here they are....

We start off with the 3 Major prizes:




The 3rd prize goes to : MS. APRIL PUG
for her entry: 

With Cocomo Clothing and House of Glitz Nail Studio, I know my summer vacation will be fashionable to beat for my many summers to come.
For one, this summer will be my first real summer ever because I vow to hit the beach, which is rare in my 20 years of existence. Yeah, boring me! But with Cocomo swimsuit, I know I can ditch the old boring me (the one who hates water since I can't swim) just by sporting this wonderful bathing suit. And it will help me be motivated in keeping fit and sexy so that when I finally hit the beach, I would be very confident in my body.
The reason that summer is a must-be-happy season for me is that I turn a year older every summer. Yup, happy birthday to me in the hottest month of the year! I could definitely use pampering moments with myself with the help of House of GLitz Nail Studio. I could try different nail colors with that. I could definitely welcome a totally fashionable me this summer!

The 2nd prize goes to: MS. LITTLEMISSKESA
for her entry:
Summer will always be my most favorite season and I have vacations all lined up already. I am all ready to hit the white sandy beaches and frolic under the sun. Only, I need to make sure that I have fashionable items included in my luggage.

What better way to enjoy the summer sun? Of course, by wearing the most fashionable and "flaunt-that-sexy-body" styles of Cocomo swimwears from Cocomo Clothing. The designs are pretty impressive, quite at par with the ones paraded on the runway by Rosa Cha models. I personally love the Rockstar and Jamaica line. The cuts are perfect and would really accentuate the curves I've got. I'm sure I'll have fun swimming and wading in the water and parading my stuff on the shore too.

Since I am a nail polish addict, the loot from Orly would be a perfect way to prettify my tips and toes. It will be fun to get my hands on the Orly bloom collection. Those shades are fun and flirty and oh-so-summery! If sunblock is a necessity for my skin especially this summer season, Orly lacquers will be that for my nails. I can almost imagine myself playfully twirling the straw of the cocktail I am sipping on while getting my tan by the shore.

With Cocomo beach wear and pretty nails, I'll for sure have a fashionable summer that would be the envy of many.

Here comes the sun... (humming to a Beatles' song)

And our 1st prize goes to: drum roll please..... MS. SALMON CAT 

CONGRATULATIONS FOR HER ENTRY: 

The remaining 7 prizes were done with randomizer.org.
There were a total 37 entries... and I will draw at random 12 entries just in case, one or more of the major prize winners is included in the list...or if there are entries winning more than once...


4th prize goes to #10 -  
Michelle Ongoco
5th prize goes to # 1 -  
Ms. Earthlingorgeous
6th prize goes to # 26 -  
Ms. Bluerlyn
7th prize goes to # 8 -  
Ms. Lourdes Espanol
8th prize goes to # 14 -  
Ms. Triplejoys
9th prize goes to # 28 -  
Ms. Esvimin Faelnar
10th prize goes to # 7 -
Ms. Ning4u

So there we are...Congratulations to all the winners!!!! For the non-winners there is always a next time, I will be having another raffle in the next few days on my other website http://foodalphabet.blogspot.com, hope you could join in as well.

For the first to sixth prize, please email your full name, full address and your preference for the load meaning what network of call card do you need.

I will confirm your emails before I send out the prize.

For the 7th to 10th prize please email your full name, your preference of load and what no. to send the load to via e-load process... I will text you first before we send the load to confirm your identity.
Lastly please do comment on this site if you have received your prize to confirm our receipt of the prizes and to confirm that this website in legit in having its contests and promotions...

Please email me at abetstone@hotmail.com

Congrats also to the early bird winners as well  Miss Earthlingorgeous and Mrs Martinez.

Most of the prizes are with me so expect them by next week after you have confirmed with me... and the latest would be last week of April.


Once again, Thank you to all our sponsors, Cocomo Clothing, House of Glitz Nail Studio, House of Bling by Matzang and Orly Philippines by Sprint Asia Logistics... and the special participation of Enchanted Giftshop.

Lastly, thank you my dear readers for supporting this blog and making this contest successful, hope you could join again on our next contests/raffles/promotions.

Gratefully yours,
Stone
http://manila-life.blogspot.com
http://foodalphabet.blogspot.com

12 comments:

  1. yey!! it was worth waiting for this. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I won! Thanks :) Congrats to a successful contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey! I won! I won! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh by the way, what is your email address po? So I can send my details?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry it's abetstone@hotmail.com Congrats for winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo great!!! Thanks Stonibert and to the sponsors. Summer got extra sunny:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. abet
    wala pa ding email dumating sa akin fyi lang thanks
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the huge package Stonibert. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stonibert! got the package. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. got something from the PhP400 e-gc yesterday! ; phttp://mrsmartinezravesandrants.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-got-it-cocomo-clothing-e-gc.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails