Monday, July 4, 2011

Power up like no other with Vitwater Power

Vitwater Power or VitPower, one of the country's most popular energy drink brand celebrates its victory with Philippine National Football Team power player Phil Younghusband.  With the latest win of the Philippine Azkals over Sri Lanka, Vitwater Power proves its worth and gives Phil that extra power to be at his best 100% of the time.  

“We are impressed with Phil’s relentless spirit to win.  He channels his energy to his passion, which is football, and to things that matter, like his family, friends, bringing pride to the country, and his zest for life,” shares Ms. Di Genove, Vitwater Brand Assistant.
VitPower contains high contents of Taurine, Inositol, B Vitains and ginseng, making it the ideal refreshment for active individuals like Phil, who needs an immediate boost in their daily activities.

What's more is that, it is apple flavored vitamin water with zero sugar and is low in calories, making it the best amongst  individuals with active lifestyles, and your professionals with their relentless strive for success.

Phil said that he is “happy to be part of the RFM family” and hopes that he can help the company in further spreading the good benefits of VitPower among young achievers like him.

“I feel blessed that I get to endorse highly-esteemed brands like VitPower and I feel that I could contribute more to the brand. I am excited with the tours and activities that I will be doing with VitPower sometime this year. I hope that you guys would support,” said Phil who credits the product for its excellent taste and for giving him extreme energy in his daily activities, on and off the football field.

Phil will be going around the country with VitPower this year and he said he is excited to meet his supporters.

“I did a lot of interesting things with VitPower lately, activities that I find very challenging. I won’t forget the recent photo shoot that I did with the cool RFM Brand team.  They asked me to do various poses for the shoot, stunts that would test my energy to the extreme.  And I think I made it, thanks to VitPower,” he proudly narrates.

Watch out for videos of Phil’s VitPower challenge and other behind-the scenes on Facebook and Twitter.  

For more of Phil’s adventures with VitPower and his nationwide visits with the VitPower team, go to www.facebook.com/SeePhil or follow at  www.twitter.com/SeePhil.   For a chance to see Phil’s latest escapades, visit www.youtube.com/SeePhilYH.


blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails