Monday, May 17, 2010

THEN AND NOW MASSIVE MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010 IN PICTURES

May 15, 2010 The day, the past, the present and the future collided.  All in one event, the 
THEN AND NOW MASSIVE MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010

A night of pure music, pure energy, pure entertainment
A collaboration of the world's greatest artists, uniting in the name of music.
Featuring acts from the nineties up to the present, 9 international artists
V Factory, TQ, PM Dawn, Frankie J, Baby Bash, Diana King, Jojo, All-4-One and SWV

I was there to experience first hand this once in a lifetime concert event, let's hope this makes it an annual event

V Factory strutting their stuff 
They were loved by the women
 TQ felt so hot, he took off his top and joined the crowd
 PM Dawn singing his famous songs
 
PM Dawn serenading and singing with his beloved fans

Well sad to say as I have only brought my point and shoot everything else was a blur on my lens, wished I brought the other camera... anyways I got featured in one of our blogger friend's site, Mr. Azrael Coladilla and with me in the picture is also my friend / photographer Mr. Jervy Santiago.  Thanks Az!  For a more complete view of that night's spectacular music extravaganza, please visit : Azrael's Merryland
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails