Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is your SHOE today??

It's not what you are wearing that I'm talking about..... Its my Seven Heaven on Earth(SHOE).

What is Seven Heaven on Earth..... it maybe things, events, or every little detail that crosses the paths of our everyday living.... that make us laugh, giggle, reminisce and  every emotion that you may feel good....

In a way it's positive thinking... make it an everyday habit... you will see positive results as well.

What is your SHOE today.... mine today is sipping Hot Chocolate from Mc Donald's while munching a Sausage Mc Muffin on the other.... that was my breakfast today... forgot to take a picture... it was all gone when I thought of taking one .. lol.

But everytime I think of this scene
beach front of Bali, Indonesia
It makes my problems go away.... and I return into a state of quietness and serenity.

This slice of paradise never ceases to amaze me.... love the beach....

1 comment:

  1. Stonibert,

    Checked the post, it should be seven things you appreciate not just one. Also you need to link back to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails