Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pepeton's Grill via Quick Delivery 2121212

It was Valentine's weekend... so what to expect?  Packed restaurants, traffic everywhere and don't forget the lines... just to have a family dinner.  Why not get the best of both worlds.  Good food, great service, no traffic and no lines.  Just a number to call, Quick Delivery 2121212.

I browsed through the site Quick Delivery, and got my eyes set on Filipino food.  And one that caught my eye?  Pepeton's Grill Resto Bar.  So I called 2121212.  Promptly answered by their CSR, placed my order after browsing through their online menu.  And this was what was decided by the "Angkan of eaters".
Appetizer - Ensaladang Pilipino P120, perfect start for a great meal ahead.
Pepeton's Fried Rice P 70, good for two
It's like normal to say.... hmm fried rice tastes good but the fried rice from Pepeton's  I did not expect it to be this good... I almost ate the whole without sharing, but that we would be too much on my part... hahaha kidding aside it really is good.
Lumpiang Shanghai P125, almost a staple for all Filipino tables crispy and meaty inside... delicious
Lechon Pakbet P215, all you favorite vegetables,done in the best way.  The "Ilokano pakbet" way.  And the icing on the cake?  Instead of the usual pork bits you used to give flavor, lechon kawali pieces are used to bring out the best flavor, mixed with shrimp paste, makes it one of best dishes the Philippines is known for.

 
Next up, Lechon Sisig P225, crispy, yummy, full of flavor.  With lots of onions, pig ears, and the ingredient that made it special? Lechon Kawali again.

Even though this is served best on a sizzling plate.  The special sauce used to blend in the sisig was a great blend made up for it, and as I was trying to take a pic of the Lechon Sisig, forks were flying around literally...
I found this item funny and albeit intrigued, as is written on the Menu D' Best Inihaw na PUSIT ever
P350 for medium and P700 for a large order true to what was said and heard, they indeed are the one of the best in the Philippines. This is a must order, you won't regret it, soft, tender to the bite.

Well, that was my Valentine's dinner for me, my wife and my family as well.  Quick, Hot, Fast courtesy of Pepeton's Grill and the services of Quick Delivery 2121212.

Pepeton's Grill 
109 Mother Ignacia St.
South Triangle 
Quezon City

blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails