Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

My fellow contest fanatics!! fellow bloggers!! faithful readers and followers, family and friends.  I would like to wish you guys a very Merry Christmas... 

The year 2010 has been a very fruitful and a very good year indeed, with me winning some online contests and a few of my readers winning contests as well.  I would like to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, for supporting this blog for the past year and also my first contest ever, hopefully we have more to come.  Rest assured I will exert more effort in giving you my best in providing you the proper information that you need so that you may win as I have won.  I would also like you to support my other blog www.foodalphabet.blogspot.com, which tackles more on food (obviously).  And just maybe if we get enough followers, our site would be able to hold its own contest for you dear readers.  

Lastly, I would like to extend my thanks to my wife, Joanna Lim for giving me support in my endeavors and for being there whenever I am in need.  Thank you Lord Jesus for all the blessings you have given me, and please shower all my followers and readers your blessings. Again Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!!

May you have joy and peace in your hearts forever. Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails