Friday, December 17, 2010

Let's help our fellow reader win a contest!!! - UPDATE!!

**UPDATE:

Hi everyone seems like we have 2 readers who made it to the shortlisted entries.  We have Angie Zafra and Mr.Allan P.

Here is what we have to do:

HOW TO VOTE:
1. Go to http://hiddencities.historyasia.com/vote
2. CLick the "ENTRY WITH TEXT DESCRIPTION + PHOTO" and
           "ENTRY WITH TEXT DESCRIPTION + VIDEO"
3. Look for our two reader's entry

         "CITY PINES" THE PERFECT PLACE FOR ALL-YEAR ROUND" and

         " Davao City - A Walk Through The Japanese Tunnel By Maria Angela Zafra"

4. Rate it with 3 STARS. CLick the 'VOTE' button.
5. Fill-up the form. and click submit.

LET'S VOTE FOR OUR FELLOW READERS AND FOR THE PHILIPPINES!!!
BE PROUD and LET THE PHILIPPINES WIN!!
*********

Good day everyone, It's not everyday that I receive comments on my site, but I am very happy to have received this comment and as part of my devotion to help my readers win prizes available all over the net.  Let's show our support to our fellow reader and help her win this prize!!!

Here is what I would ask from you guys.  And here is her comment to me.
_______________________________________________
Hi!

I love your site. I'm a serial contest entrant and this site has been invaluable for me.

I've been visiting your site everyday looking for new contests to join.

So far I have won two - the Nat Geo African Adventurer Contest and the Nikon Windbreaker contest.

Thanks to this blog, I've been shortlisted in the Hidden Cities Contest of History Channel Asia. If possible, I'd like to ask for your help in promoting my entry - Davao City: A Walk Through the Japanese Tunnel in the video category.

Here's how to vote:

1. Go to http://hiddencities.historyasia.com/vote/

2. Click Entry with Text Description + Video. It should be highlighted in orange.

3. Look for the entry Philippines - Davao City - A Walk Through The Japanese Tunnel By Maria Angela Zafra.

4. Rate it three (3) stars.
5. Click vote (located at the bottom of the page)
6. Fill up your details.
7. Click submit.

Thanks
Angie Zafra
_______________________________________________________

Let's help her and make our country proud as well!!! Promoting one of our beloved hidden cities, will surely make the world know more of the beauty of the Philippines!!  Thanks guys for this... maybe one day you will be the one shortlisted for a contest, just email and I'll do my best to help you win!!!

Now while you're at it helping our friend Angie, I would also like to request help from you guys!!!  Please register on this link http://chicmomsclub.com?ref_id=571  to help me win 1 of 5 LV or Gucci bags for wifey.  At the same time you would get discounts, promos and freebies from Bounty Fresh chicken and Chooks to go!! So go now register!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! Nakapasok rin po yung entry ko in Hidden cities. Sana po you can help me to earn rin po ng votes.

    btw, i Visit your blog po religiously, for new promos and contests. So, sana po you can help me.

    HOW TO VOTES:
    1. Go to http://hiddencities.historyasia.com/vote/
    2. CLick the "ENTRY WITH TEXT DESCRIPTION + PHOTO"
    3. Look for my entry "CITY PINES" THE PERFECT PLACE FOR ALL-YEAR ROUND"
    4. Rate it with 3 STARS. CLick the 'VOTE' button.
    5. Fill-up the form. and click submit.


    Thank you!! :)
    I REGISTERED in Bounty fresh . :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails