Monday, June 21, 2010

What will I do if I win $100????

Hello good day everyone.  I do hope everybody is having a fine day!!!

By the way, regarding this post, this is my entry to my friend's blog contest Ms. Levy Castillo Martinez, who by the way is also the wife of my college classmate and friend, what a small world it is...

Now if I would win $100 on this contest.  I would give it all to my lovely wife, for all the hard work she has been doing for the past 7 years of our marriage, and at the same time it would part of our budget on our next try for our baby, yes you read it right it has been 7 years since we got married and still no baby.  I have been teased quite a number of times, "Pare, hina mo naman...".  

We have been trying, and trying. Went to countless OB's, spent hundreds of thousands for treatments but still no success.  It is very heart brokening to see my wife so sad over what has been happening to us... she has had quite a no. of hormone injections which I know as a fact will be haunting her when she gets a  little older, that is why we stopped the treatments all together as it may have adverse effects on her, adoption is an option but for now we would still like to try it out, maybe God will answer our prayers this time.
                            My wife Joan and me                 

Thank you for supporting Levy on her blog contest... more power!!
Be sure to visit her blog HERE

6 comments:

  1. kuya, in God's time it will come... i've been wishing to have a baby girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. times like these, with the pollution and stuff, more are finding it difficult to have babies.. sad to say abortion is still rampant in other nations, while like us still waiting for our blessings to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has plans for everyone of us. And I know that He has a better plan for both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe it's not yet time... just keep on trying and praying.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. never give up! meron nga 10-12 years chaka nabigyan. ok lang yan. enjoy muna habang wala pang added responsibilities. europe muna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck to you and yes, don't lose hope. We also waited seven long years before our Baby Peachy came into our life and it was worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails