Sunday, June 27, 2010

Global Test Market - proof of payment

There is money to be earned on the internet

Hello to all! I was once a skeptic with regards to earning money on the net.  I, too have had my share of hoaxes and being cheated out of my money because of these so called internet money making schemes. Yes, there are indeed happening, many people have been cheated off with their money.  Their schemes include emails, to online gaming sites, trial promos and many more to mention.  Everyday these schemers are getting more innovative with their ideas that we, ordinary people sometimes do fall in to their trap.

But not all of them are dishonest.  There are legitimate companies which do offer honest pay out and yes, can earn you money.  But of course, you have to be prudent and be more aware of what you are getting into.

I would like to introduce you to Global Test Market.  This is a online survey company that accepts survey offers from various and known brands all over the world, then afterwards let's you fill in the survey depending on your qualifications for the said survey offer.

Founded in 1999, GlobalTestMarket is powered by GMI (Global Market Insite, Inc.), one of the world's leading providers of market research. GMI serves more than 1400 clients in more than 60 countries worldwide, and provides a global solution for companies that wish to conduct online consumer research across multiple countries.

Now, why am I promoting this, it's because I know that this is legit and they will pay you once you get to the threshold of 1,000 points, then you can cash out. My proof is in the pictures here. 

1,000 points = $50.00

I want to share this with you because, like me, I want you to earn from this as well.  It may take sometime before you get there. But, surely you will get there.  Just like me there are others who have earned money through the net.  

I can attest to this as I know some of the people who did earn money through the web.  One example would be Ms. Levy with her blogpost of Proofs of payment.  Please do take a look and believe.  

Reminders in making transactions or joining any promos on the net.
a.) Never give credit card details.  If a site requires you to enter these details, then don't join them, there are many more out there.
b.) Use payment mediums such as PayPal or AlertPay to secure your payment, and to secure payments made to you as well.
c.) Never share your password to anyone. I mean everyone. I guess this is common sense.
d.) Lastly, be always aware of what you are getting into.  Always read the terms and conditions, if it is applicable in your country. And how you are going to be paid.

Good Luck and hope you earn your share of internet opportunities in making money.

18 comments:

  1. @globaltestmarket i didnt recieve my checks for 6 months to Turkey. They are so unsuccessful about sending checks to other  countries...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can I cash my cheque?I already receive it,what requirement do I need to cash it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Congrats on your getting your check. The best way is to deposit it to your bank account. After 3 days clearing, there you have it! Happy Spending!

      Delete
  3. It is Ok if I deposit it to my BPI account,because I dont have any acccount in ANZ bank? -Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pinky, yes definitely. You can deposit in any account that's in your name. You can always consult your bank for questions about the check.

    Let's hope you get the money soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too i havent received my check what will i do

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just redeemed from GTM a few days ago,I'm just worried that it may not arrive because I've read a lot of complaints about not receiving their checks for several months after they redeemed.If the check arrives,how can I encash it if I don't have a bank account?I only have smartmoney and I know bdo is the bank that supports it but I'm not sure if I can encash the check with them.Please help

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my check this month but I don't know how to encash it. BDO requires me to have a U.S. dollar savings account. Can anyone tell me other ways to encash it or banks that accept it. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If my checks will arrive can i deposit it in my rcbc savings also here in Ph?

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://onlinemarketingwithvince.com/does-global-test-market-scam-people-unbiased-review/#comment-41113

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got my check from global test market and all the banks said that i need to have a dollar account here in the philippines to deposit the amount which is my problem because i dont have a dollar account, please tell me where to encash the check

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Napa encash mo na b? yun bagong check dati kasi eh pede ideposit sa bank account mo eh tapos my clearing pa na 5 days, eh ngayon may nakapag encsh na ba?

      Delete
  11. di na ma-encash ang chexx americas na inisyu nila ngayon closed na ang account ng chexx americas sa ANZ yan ang rason bakit dollar at galing pa ng canada ang cheque..ang sabi ng globaltestmarket e ibalik na lng daw sa kanila sa canada ang cheque para icredit nalng balik ang mga points natin..biroin nyo pagagastosin pa tayo ng postage pacanada..binabayaran sila ng mga survey companies like NEILSEN Philippines pero tayo pahirapan sa pagkuha ng bayad sa atin..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi .. i also received my cheque last FEB 2015.but dont know how to encash it..sino po dito my dollar acct. ? or someone na naka encash na dit? sayang yung $51.00 ko. .sayang din meron na palang Paypal option ang GlobalTestmarket. they said i need to return the check to the send. and will refund my POINTS to my acct. hahayy..

    ReplyDelete
  13. They sure have a limit for you to redeem points. They will issue an e-mail, saying that you have violated their terms of service or anything alike regards with their policies. That's how GTM works. For over millions of users, they assure checks but it will take you forever to encash everything.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ang hirap makuha 1,000 points sa ngayon. kada survey bigay nila saaking lagi akong "screened out". lagi nalang 5market points bigay nila saakin. in 1 week tatlong survey natangap ko kaya pumasok na points saakin ay 15. May alam ba kayo na hindi nila e screened out ang survey?

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the world,
    with more than 12,000 restaurants in 36 countries.
    The chain’s products include doughnuts, bagels, other baked goods,
    and a variety of hot and iced beverag


    dunkinnation survey


    dunkinnation.com for product offers and news

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails