Monday, March 1, 2010

SM San Lazaro food court bloggers event



We were treated to a treat by SM San Lazaro food court as they held a bloggers food event at their food court on Feb. 27, 2010.  We were greeted by the food court manger Ms. Frida Diaz.  She was very welcoming and very cheerful at that.

We sampled some of the specialties of the tenants of the food court and may I say we were so stuffed that in the end I forgot my laptop power cord ...... good for me, the food court staff and Ms. Frida were able to take a hold on it.... and I returned the next day to claim it... Thanks so much Miss Frida and SM San Lazaro food court





Here are some pictures of the wonderful delicacies they served us:

The Paella from Lydia's Lechon, my favorite was really a temptation I couldn't resist, can you just look at the lechon on top of it!! Plus, the yummy seafood all over the tasteful rice.





The delicacies served by Inihaw Express were classics in the field of Filipino food. The laing and the grilled meat and seafoods were munchy...  very yummy indeed. Wish I could have taken some home with me...






The Master Siomai left its mark on me, really delicious, you guys should have seen the cardboard container when the siomai was devoured =P

Can you take a look at that pizza, so full of filing and so heavy on the stomach.... It's from Lots' a Pizza
The crust is so crispy and the cheese so cheesy....











The other food sponsors were Kuya' s Fresh Lumpia, Turks Sharwarma and  Binalot






Overall, I had a wonderful time with new friends and bloggers.  Some of us got to take home some goodies from SM San Lazaro food court..... it was an experience not to forget....

Again thanks to the management of SM San Lazaro for such a wonderful event and did I mention a great WIFI location... Thanks to Ms. Frida Diaz, the food court manager, my fellow blogmates and to Mr. Azrael http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/ for putting us bloggers together, sad he was not able to come.... til the next event.... blog away..

1 comment:

  1. Wow this really very nice food court and mostly people like it's food and all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails