Friday, March 12, 2010

Ciao Italy.... Ciao Bigoli.....

I love food... I love Italian food... I love Pizza... I love Chicken..... Mama Mia......this is what you will saying to yourself after you treat yourself to fantastic Italian food at Bigoli.
 

Ristorante Bigoli has opened their new branch here at the 2nd level of SM North Edsa Annex.  This newly built Annex of SM is really a sight to see as to the previous Annex building, as this is very modern and very sleek. Their other branch is located just across, at Trinoma Mall.
                                   
This Italian place is very alluring, and a good fine dining experience for the barkadas and whole family as well. They serve fine Italian food such as great pastas, hefty pizza and don't forget gelato.....
We were given a lot to handle on that day.... much too much that I think I gained 3 lbs. after that meal. Here's what we had:
 
 Pasta Galore
 
  Every order of a pasta comes with unlimited breadstick... yummy... they're soft and hot, such a treat
(Picture below hot breadsticks)
 

 I love their Pepperoni Pizza.... I love Pizza that's it...

Gotta taste their Italian Chicken, it is awesome inside and out.... I can finish a whole plate of 6 pcs... no kidding that's how good it is... problem is cholesterol..........hmmmmmm  chicken skin yum yum =p

Overall I love this Italian Joint... I would definitely recommend you to visit one of their branches soon... as I know you will love it as much as I do
 
The Gelato uber yumm..... and it's relatively low priced compared to other Gelatos and they never sacrifice the taste and the creaminess of it. It's only P50.00 can you believe it!!!

Pictured above Tiramisu (left) and Turtle Cheesecake (right)
Their cakes are ok, but they could could do a better job at this

(In the picture: L-F Jeffrey, Rowena,Sire, Dani, Cathie, Jonel and Alvin,
I'm behind the camera SMILE!!!)
I, with blogger friends surely enjoyed this treat... see we're all smiling...
 


blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails