Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New adidas D Rose 4 “Chicago Southside” edition

adidas today unveils a new colorway 
of the adidas D Rose 4 signature shoe

Dubbed “Chicago Southside,” the colorway pays tribute to Derrick’s basketball roots in the city of Chicago, with amplified versions of the traditional colors Derrick wore throughout his storied high school career.

“I never forget where I came from and the path I took to get here,” said Rose. “The first time I played for my city on a big stage I wore these colors, and that’s why I love these. It’s a color I can wear to show pride and let my fans know more about where I’m from.”


The adidas D Rose 4 represents the transition of Derrick from his focused, humble and understated off-court personality to his fierce, attacking and aggressive on-court playing style. The bright blue front half of the shoe features a metallic finish to represent the trophies and accolades Derrick earned during his high school career in Chicago which includes two Illinois Class AA State Championships, McDonald’s All-American honors and Illinois Mr. Basketball.  The back half of the shoe features a GEOFIT collar and SPRINTFRAME contrasted in electricity.

The shoe features the distinctive D Rose logo on the tongue and collar, which is made of three petals that revolve around the letter "D" and number "1" in the center to represent his three brothers and mother.

The adidas D Rose 4 “Chicago Southside” drops today! October 10 for PHP 7995, and is available at adidas SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, Trinoma, Greenbelt 3 and Marquee Mall, Olympic World Alabang Town Center and Trinoma and Hoopsville Robinsons Galleria.

Follow www.facebook.com/adidasPH for more information, or join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with #DRose4. 

Like this post? Subscribe to Manila Life by Email
Like Manila Life on Facebook to be updated.
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails