Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sing your heart out at Bactidol's 12-hour Singathon


Sing your heart out at 
Bactidol's 12-hour Singathon

Oh my!  Going to be at Bactidol's 12-hour Singathon happening at Red Box Eastwood. The excitement is building up and I can't wait to belt out my favorite songs.  Haha!!  So what is Bactidol's 12-hour Singathon?

Bactidol holds the first and longest ever 12-hour singathon, a 12-hour, non-stop videoke event at Red Box Eastwood where participants get to win P20,000.

And yes, I'm readying my list of songs as of now, readying myself with Bactidol in my hand, to help give me that 12-hour relief from sore throat.

You can be part of this as well.  Want to know more?  Please visit www.facebook.com/Bactidol and get updates, and giveaways as well.  See you at Red Box Eastwood!

Like this post? Subscribe to Manila Life by Email
Like Manila Life on Facebook to be updated.

blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails