Sunday, March 18, 2012

Greatness starts at Home - Thank you Mom and Dad


I am what I am, I am my own because you made me into one.  Thank you for your greatness for I am mold into your likeness.  In my life, so many things have transpired, going through my childhood, getting past high school and college, and now as an earning employee for my family.  

Even though I am still not blessed to have my own kids, I am very blessed to have parents like you, who have shown my what life is all about and why of all the parents in the world, if given the chance, I will choose you guys again.


Forgive me for the troubles, for all the heartaches, for all the times that I became insensitive to your needs, now that the days are passing and I know you will be needing me more and more, I will do my best to answer your call.  And do my best to succeed and as great as you have taught me to be.  Greatness indeed starts at home.  And it is with your greatness that I will be great someday like you, Mom and Dad.  I love you all the way!  Thank you!

Like this post? Subscribe to Manila Life by Email

Like Manila Life on Facebook and be updated.

blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails