Thursday, July 7, 2011

My very own set of Mcdo "Can" glasses

 
Have you been to Mc Donald's lately?

Mc Donald's, your favorite fast food chain has once again brought their collectible Coca Cola glasses and they are just so wonderful... as I have heard of promotion, I grabbed my bag and then went straight to my favorite Mc Donald's and behold, there they are, the glasses.  But wait these are not just any glass you see in your supermarkets or department stores.  These are one-of-a-kind glasses only found at Mc Donalds. 

Most notably is that they are can-shaped glasses, yes CAN-shaped glasses.  What an innovation, they look great and of course very nice to use.  I got my whole set already with it has 6 colors to choose from Lime, Charcoal, Pink, Green, Blue and Purple.
My favorite, the Lime colored Coca-cola can glass, why?  'coz it gives you the illusion of drinking a lime flavored drink even with only water in it.. hehe 

Go get your Mc Donald's Coca-Cola Can Glass!! Now available at all your favorite Mc Donald's outlets for only P25.00 with an order of a value meal.  Collect all 6!!!  Promo runs up to July 15 only.  So hurry before time runs out!!!


blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails