Sunday, July 3, 2011

My first ever 3K run... Vision in Motion 2011

It was very early in the morning of July 3, 2011, my brother, cousins and wifey woke up early to head to the SM Mall of Asia grounds for the Vision in Motion Fun Run 2011.  In full support for the advocacy set by Ideal Vision Center.  This was my first ever legit fun run and so I tried the 3K run. 
 Runners from all over the metro competed for their best times with the 3K, 5K, 10K and 25K runs.
I had so much fun running, but of course since this was my first ever run.  The acid started to kicked in after the first 500m, and so it turned from running to jogging... to you guessed it right walking.  And with that I realize, I am just out of shape.  So this might be the start of something good for me.  More fun runs to join and to give myself the gift of health.

And after that 3K run, my time goes to around 33 mins. ++, so next time would it be 5K? I don't think so, maybe a little more practice and more training on my part.  Hoping to join more of these fun runs around the metro.  See you in some fun run soon!!

Thank you Ideal Vision for Vision in Motion 2011, hoping for another successful run next year.  Thanks to all the sponsors that made this happen especially the ones giving us water at the water stations such as Magnolia water and Pocari Sweat.


blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails