Sunday, July 10, 2011

FHM 100 Sexiest Party Live with your PLDT WatchPad

FHM will be having its 100 Sexiest Women Party on July 14 at the World Trade Center!

The hottest show on Earth will spice up your night and there's no limit to your imagination.  Don't have tickets?  Fret not!! You can still watch FHM 100 Sexiest Women Party LIVE!! in your own home.  Bring the excitement, the sexiness and the ladies right into your own house with live streaming via your PLDT Watchpad! If you're a PLDT myDSL subsriber, then you're in luck.


What to do?  

Be part of it, follow and you will see the light.

- Register for Watchpad now at www.pldtwatchpad.com 
- If you don’t have Watchpad, sign-up for PLDT myDSL at www.myworldmydsl.com 
- Like the PLDT Watchpad Crew on Facebook

I would be lying to you, if I said I do not want to watch this extremely sexy show.  By golly, it's FHM, I will definitely be freeing my schedule to catch FHM 100 Sexiest Women party live on my PLDT Watchpad.  Join us now, I'll even save you a seat.


 
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails