Heineken Open your city kicks offHeineken throws parties like no other! Unlimited beer, great new limited design bottles, Open Your City to unlimited possibilities. Heineken presents
at Sky Lounge BGC
at Sky Lounge BGC
Cities of the World, make your stand.
Heineken believes that the world is packed with possibilities.
• Open. Heineken sparks fresh and witty connections across borders.
• World Class. Heineken continuously sets new world standards.
• Inventiveness. Heineken sees new opportunities and seizes them with entrepreneurial spirit.
A Man of the World is not distinguished by the way he looks, but by the way he thinks and acts.
A Man of the World is:
• Confident. He has the confidence to be himself anywhere in the world, with anyone he meets and in any situation.
• Resourceful. He’s experienced and smart enough to get himself into and out of unexpected circumstances.
• Open-minded. He sees the world as an opportunity for discover, and every stranger as an invitation for conversation.
CITIES OF THE WORLD CAMPAIGN
The “Cities of the World" campaign aims to inspire and motivate people to step out of their comfort zones and embark on world adventures. The objective of the campaign is to motivate Men of the World to get outside of their daily routines by unlocking the secrets of their cities.
The fully integrated campaign includes a 60 second television ad and first of a kind, limited-edition Heineken bottles.
To celebrate the launch of the campaign, Heineken produced a set of specially designed limited-edition bottles, each featuring a print of one of six global cities: New York, Shanghai, Berlin, Amsterdam, London and Singapore.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit www.heineken.com or facebook.com/Heineken. Follow the conversation on Twitter and Instagram with #OpenYourCity
Heineken was born in Amsterdam in 1873 and instead of staying a small beer in a small city, Heineken looked beyond its own borders and went out to explore the world.
Like this post? Subscribe to Manila Life by Email
Like Manila Life on Facebook to be updated.