Friday, April 20, 2012

PLDT myDSL and Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!


The Avengers are here, and so is my PLDT myDSL and Nuffnang.  Glad my internet connection is fast as I am always updated.  

I just love my fast internet connection, I get to download my favorite music, my favorite apps and I get to chat with my friends anytime.  Facebook or Twitter, I am never out of the loop.  Good thing my PLDT myDSL never lets me down.  And you know what, you can get connections as fast as mine with the Great Payday Sale! 

Yes! PLDT myDSL is having the Great PaydaySale, this summer, its the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL's Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-29, 2012.  All you need is just to register at your nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide from April 27-29.


You can even upgrade your Internet with PLDT myDSL's biggest internet sale ever.  You can enjoy freebies such as a WIFI+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will given away.  That's as much as P5,000 savings.  You can also apply online via www.pldtmydsl.com


Like this post? Subscribe to Manila Life by Email
Like Manila Life on Facebook to be updated.

blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails