Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My wonderful experience at Chowking...

It was a fine and hot day today.... I am in the mood.. why because people made my day and I can't help myself but spread the word.

I usually dine at a Chowking near our office but today was an exception, I was driving along Quezon Avenue, and saw a Chowking on the corner of Roces and Quezon Avenue, I was quite hungry so decided to just have a fix on this branch since there was quite a lot of traffic to get to my destination.

I walked on the door and surprised, the glass door was opened by their manager.... not the guard... not the servers... but the manager himself.  After that he showed me the way to the order counters, where I was met with lovely smiles by their order taker... my transaction was handled very orderly and with no hassle.  So I find my way down to my seat and after just about 15 seconds, a server handed down to me my iced tea with a courteous "Sir" with my name after it.... WOW was I surprised with the service that I was provided.... then I started to look around all the servers and they were doing the same thing to all the customers around.... Am I in the right time space continuum??

I know that Chowking serves their orders to their customers but in no way I would ever think service could be this good.... then comes my main courser just after around 4 min...... my Orange Chicken Lauriat..... and believe me when I say... It is served "Hot" as in newly cooked.... you can even see the steam from the sauces of the crunchy noodles and orange chicken... sorry I was not able to take a picture of this... as it looked so yummy, I devoured it as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Can you look at that wonderful piece of Halo-Halo.... the best!


The food was just the right taste.... the flavor and aroma was just perfect, and you can get all that in a fastfood restaurant, I can't even imagine myself making a blog about this... but this short meal was perfect.

What I liked about my experience here, the manager even had the prerogative to ask me to serve the Halo-Halo after the meal.. and I said yes... now that is what I call service... even other customers were complementing their service... I have to commend the managers of this branch of Chowking, It was a pleasure to have dined at your place.  Thank you Mr. Mixx and Mr. Mark, I hope I'm not mistaken.  Their servers were all fast and very well groomed everyone was wearing a hair net to promote cleanliness.

Lastly, I would like to commend this branch of Chowking for a job well done... Chowking should be proud of these wonderful group of people, who love their job, and love their customers.... I can't wait to get back here and have another fulfilling meal.

We often eat out appreciating our food.... but at times we take for granted the people behind it.
Thank you for such a wonderful experience... Chowking a full-service fastfood chain at least on this branch.
Hope they make this the standard in all of their branches.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails