Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gifts, free stuff and promos won

Hi people...... and my fellow followers... I do hope you have won some stuff with following some links on my site.... I did have my share of stuff that I have won...

Here are some of them:
1.) (just in today) A free burger meal and a drink at HOTSHOTS flame grilled burger at HIT A BARGAIN!!!
2.) Shampoo from L'Oreal from their facebook page for finishing an online survey.
3.) Blush on and Lip balm from Maybelline facebook page for my wife as consolation prize to their promo.
4.) Fit and right Fruit Snacks for being the first 300 followers on twitter (2 cases for me and my wife)
5.) Italliani's GC for a baked ziti (worth P475.00 - just today) on their promo at facebook page.
6.) Itallinai's GC for a free desert also on their facebook page.

7.) Eastwood cinema tickets which I won from http://www.earthlingorgeous.com/ - Thanks Earth!!!
8.) Cellteque Serum which i won from http://animetric.blogspot.com/ - Thanks Rowena!!!
9.) Cellnique skin action Sebum gel - from Malaysia - won from their promo on facebook page.
10.) GC's for KFC pastas from Nuffnang.....
11.) and this is the best.....My wife won the first prize which I joined her in at Eurail Global Game...
         her prize.....
 a.) 2 EURAIL GLOBAL PASS for unlimited travel within Europe for 1 month.
 b.) 30 nights of hotel accommodation at any Accor hotel within Europe.....
              will post the pictures of the prizes once I have it....

Well that is it for now..... hope you do continue to support this website... and I will do my best to promote the best contest, promos, gigs for you guys.... and lastly don't forget to join in on my first blog contest here:

Click on this link : manila-life.blogspot.com first blog contest  and you may win some wonderful prizes!!! up to April 10, 2010 only.....

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails