Monday, February 11, 2013

Jasmin Curtis Smith is the new face of Flawless

Jasmine Curtis for Flawless


TV personality, actress, model, dancer and blogger Jasmine Curtis is the newest addition to the growing roster of celebrity endorsers of the country’s leading clinic for face, body and medical services—Flawless.

The beautiful young actress was specifically handpicked by Flawless CEO, Rubby Sy to headline Flawless’ beauty campaign for 2013. She says of Jasmine, “she epitomizes everything we want to convey to the public about our brand—young, vibrant, carefree, confident, beautiful and sexy. We are very glad she is part of our family now and we’re looking forward to a mutually-beneficial partnership with her.”



Jasmine Curtis is excited to play a role in the overall success scheme of Flawless at this time. While in the thick of her busy schedule (Jasmine is also a full time student), the pretty young lady reveals how she is able to manage her time well and still come out looking an A-lister, flawless from head to toe. Jasmine reveals her beauty secrets:

Personal style is basic. “I am the basics kind of girl. I love to keep it simple as much as I can because not only am I afraid to commit fashion suicide.  Nakaka-pressure also when everyone knows that I am the little sister of the ultimate fashionista in local showbiz.”

Two-step beauty regimen. “I always cleanse my face and moisturize it when I wake up and before I go to bed. I love having a fresh and moisturized face.”

No to loads of make up on. “I think make up is a tool used to enhance the beautiful features that each individual already has. I don't like it when girls cake on makeup to the point that their skin color is entirely changed. I think that lighter and more natural make up is better. A little bit of mascara never hurt anyone too!”


Wears make up only when she has to. “I usually only wear makeup when I go to an event, and it's usually just a bit of foundation, blush and mascara. If it's a big event I sometimes like to play around and add false eyelashes to make a "wow" eye statement. On a daily basis, the most makeup I would wear would be mascara, lip gloss and blush.”

Get enough sleep. “Keep your face young, fresh and naturally moisturized by getting enough sleep everyday. It will keep the eyebags away, too.”



Let your inner beauty shine. “While it is important to look good on the outside, I am a firm believer that real beauty shines from the inside. It is important to feel good about yourself so that the glow will emanate. Learn how to better yourself and be confident about who you are.”

Loves getting facial regularly. “My favorite (skin) treatment would definitely be the facials. I'm not big on getting too much done for my face, but my daily regimen helps in keeping my skin healthy. I trust only one clinic to give me that best facial there is, (among other pampering services that they offer) – Flawless.
 
I always feel fresh and lovely after my facials at Flawless.”

Like this post? Subscribe to Manila Life by Email
Like Manila Life on Facebook to be updated.
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails