Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Magoo's Pizza feast up for grabs!

Magoo's Pizza Share to Feast!

Magoo's Pizza!  Oh I love this!  It has been so long since Magoo's Pizza has been serving great tasting pizzas and delightful pasta creations, I remember I was munching on these babies as far as the 80's and yes they are still here.   I think they still have branches in bowling alleys in the metro, but as far as I can remember, I definitely want this for a Christmas feast!  Want to win this? Read on...

Mechanics:
1. Like Magoo's Pizza's Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/MagoosPizzaPH)
2. Share this post publicly on your wall
3. One entry per wall per person is allowed. Please avoid flooding.
3. We will be choosing 5 random sharers to win a feast for 4 each on December 25.
REMINDER: You have to like our fan page to be included in the raffle.
It's that easy!  So Share away and hope you be one of the 5 winners of Magoo's Pizza's Christmas treat.
Like this post? Subscribe to Manila Life by Email
Like Manila Life on Facebook to be updated.
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails