Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from savvy to extra-ordinary

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from  savvy to extra-ordinary!

PLDTmyDSL Subscribers!! You are in for a treat!  PLDT myDSL is boosting all their myDSL plans and you will soon be enjoying FREE and UNLIMITED speed boost of up to 5 Mbps starting with the Plan 3000 subscribers.  Well, what does this mean for us PLDT myDSL subscribers? More downloads, more speed, flawless streaming, more done in less time.  But what's best about this is IT'S FREE!!!

This extraordinary transformation to myDSL Internet to Sawa, is definitely my life saver.  Finally I can catch up on friends, distant family members, former schoolmates and former GF's ehem...all in a flash.  I can even watch all the series that I have been anticipating in just one click.  Unbelievably 5 Mbps download speeds makes work and play easy to do, without even breaking a sweat.  You name it, you have it Skype, online podcasts, online gaming, video conferencing, online sharing, you can even do your dirty laundry at the same time.

But wait who says were stopping at that, YES we have more!!  Your Triple Play plan not only gives you unlimited myDSL at 5 Mbps, you also get a WATCHPAD with even more exclusive content, plus one (1) year of FREE PLDT to PLDT NDD Calls.  Now that's why I call a transformation!  Be ready, be hyped, be transformed!

I am just an ordinary blogger and a part of this ordinary world but now that I'm with Nuffnang, everything has changed.  Just like PLDT MyDSL has transformed you, Nuffnang has transformed me into an extraordinary blogger, with exclusive invites to the best parties and shows, exclusive access to the best happenings in town, V.I.P. access to Nuffnang's exclusive events and best of all a name I can wear and be proud of, a Nuffnang Blogger.  So come-forth and be transformed, be an extraordinary Nuffnang blogger.


Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscription today!’



blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails