Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kris Aquino releases "My Heart's Journey"

Kris Aquino release her fifth full-length, studio album under Universal Records (first being "Songs of Love and Healing," which reached double platinum in sales; second, "Love and Inspirtation" which reached gold in sales; third, "The Greatest Love" which reached platinum in sales; and fourth is "Blessings of Love") entitled "My Heart's Journey."
"My Heart's Journey" is a spoken-word, special collector's edition CD that features 15 tracks chronicling seven inspiring phases of Kris Aquino's prodigious journey in her colorful like, with love in all of its many forms at the center being the unifying element.

The first segment in the CD is My Journey: The Broken Road. Contrary to what the title may seem to suggest, this chapter documents the paradoxical nature of Kris' life which is characterized by the right blend of trials and triumphs which essentially fuels her immense love for life.

A collaboration of the best singers and all the memorable songs of our time.  My Heart's Journey will surely melt your heart and let you feel why love is always the answer to our questions. Toni Gonzaga performs “God Bless The Broken Road” and KC Concepcion delivers a soulful rendition of “What About Love.”
Christian Bautista gives a masculine twist to “Love Moves In Mysterious Ways” while Jed Madela dishes out a chilling interpretation of “Only Love” and “To Where You Are.” Karylle re-interpreted and breathed life to the seminal classic “It Must Have Been Love.”  Gail Blanco performs “I Will Be Here” and “In Your Eyes” while the inimitable tandem of Regine Velasquez and Lani Misalucha shines in their rendition of “When You Believe.” Zsa Zsa Padilla gives a divinely soothing rendition of “I’d Really Love To See You Tonight.” Nina belts out “I Want To Know What Love Is.”  Other songs included are “Healing.” and “Beautiful In My Eyes” by Jed Madela as well.

And lastly, Christian Bautista performs a bonus track dedicated by Goldilocks to Kris for her birthday entitled “Araw Mo.”

Kris demystifies the misconceived notion that she has everything anyone could ever dream of by baring her deepest hopes and aspirations. Kris is human, and a woman whose sincerest desire is to be loved, valued and respected for who she is and nothing else. Kris’ emotional maturity and wisdom which is the fulfilling result of many years of heartbreak and heartache is communicated in "My Heart's Journey."

“My Heart’s Journey” is available in all leading record bars nationwide and it also comes with a special journal containing inspiring life-changing quotes written by Kris herself.

On hand to support the launch of "My Heart's Journey" and rendering us their lovely songs include Jed Madela, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Christian Bautista and Gail Blanco.

1.  My Journey: The Broken Road | Kris Aquino
2.  God Bless The Broken Road | Toni Gonzaga
3.  What About Love | KC Concepcion
4.  My Journey: The Road Of Love | Kris Aquino
5.  Love Moves In Mysterious Ways | Christian Bautista
6.  Only Love | Jed Madela
7.  It Must Have Been Love | Karylle
8.  To Where You Are | Jed Madela
9.  Changes In My Life | Jed Madela
10.  My Journey: The Road To God | Kris Aquino
11.  I Will Be Here | Gail Blanco
12.  When You Believe | Regine Velasquez and Lani Misalucha
13.  In Your Eyes | Gail Blanco
14.  My Journey: The Road Of Expectations | Kris Aquino
15.  I’d Really Love To See You Tonight | Zsa Zsa Padilla
16.  My Journey: The Road Of Understanding | Kris Aquino
17.  I Want To Know What Love Is | Nina
18.  My Journey: The Road Of Forgiveness | Kris Aquino
19.  Healing | Jed Madela
Bonus Track:
20.  Araw Mo | Christian Bautista


Thank you Ms. Kris Aquino, Universal Records, Petron, Goldilocks for inviting us over and special mention goes to Chuck Gomez.

blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails