Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I want a Nokia X3 Touch and Type

Ask and you shall be heard.... paging Nokia Philippines!!! Nokia, the world's largest mobile phone manufacturer has made another breakthrough, and I want this!!! This is the perhaps my most wanted Nokia phone since my Nokia 8810.  Hmmm, that was a long time ago.  I love the touch screen interface like the new phones out there, but still has a keypad to make it more user friendly.
What's not to love?
1.) 5MP camera
2.) Wifi capable
3.) Quadband
4.) Touchscreen with keypad - makes texting much easier
5.) small and light weight

Everything that I want in a handy mobile, here's hoping for a sample unit to test drive and review...still paging Nokia Philippines!!!

Can't wait to get my hands on one.

blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails